2013 Russell Estate Chardonnay
IN THE GLASS
Light gold in color, with flecks of green, lively color in the glass. Nose promises creme brûlée, fresh chopped wood, and toasted coconut.
ON THE PALATE
Nectarine, lemon and notes of fresh cream balanced with bright acidity. This Chardonnay strikes a delicious balance between old world minerality and a robust fruit character.
Aged sur lie in French Oak (30% new oak, 70% neutral oak) for 9 months.
• Harvest Date: September 20th, 2013
• Brix at Harvest: 24.0 Brix
• Blend: 100% Russell Estate Chardonnay
• Quantity Produced: 200 cases
• Alcohol Percentage: 14.3%
• Retail Price: $40.00
• Wine Club Price: $34.00